Terms and Conditions
Click and Collect
- Click and collect is a service offered by Sollos for free.
- All products on our website qualify for click and collect, unless custom, made-to-order or otherwise specified.
- Orders are typically available in store immediately after completing the transaction, within our open hours.
- If an item is found to be out of stock you will be contacted within 24 hours with alternative products or refunded.
- Click and Collect must be selected on the delivery details page of the checkout
- Click and Collect orders can be gift-wrapped when requested during checkout or over the phone prior to collection.
- Click and Collect orders can be placed up to one week in advance and will be held for a maximum of one week. After this time the customer will be contacted to arrange courier delivery or cancellation. If not reachable, the goods will be returned to stock, your order canceled and your payment refunded.
- Proof of purchase must be presented at the time of collection, which may be presented by a third party collecting on your behalf.
Pricing & Availability
- All prices displayed are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax) of 15%.
- We work hard to ensure the accuracy of all information on our website at all times, however we reserve the right at any time to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information without prior notice.
- Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing (including promotional deals) or availability of information.
- All orders are subject to availability in store. Whilst we endeavor to keep our stock levels accurate, if an item is purchased that is not available at time of dispatch we will contact the customer to discuss alternative options.
- Items in your shopping basket are not on hold and may be purchased by other customers.
- Sollos Gift Cards expire after 24 months from date of purchase.
- They can be used as a payment method on the Website or in store as partial or complete payment.
- You can check the balance of a gift card in store or over the phone.
Changes to our Policy
- We may, at our discretion, update or revise this Policy at any time.
- Any changes will take effect immediately once they are posted on our Website.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check this Policy regularly for any modifications or updates.
- Your continued use of our Services after any changes have been posted on our Website indicates your acceptance of those changes.